Looking for ideas on cute and sweet Easter treats? You’ll find plenty of variety here, from cake to cookies to candy to doughnuts. All your favorite Easter icons make an appearance, too – eggs, bunnies, even little lambs!
1. Chocolate Cake with Easter Kabobs. This festive cake is stacked high with Easter fun! Embellished with candy eggs, colorful icing decorations and other Easter sweets, this springtime cake is perfect for your upcoming Easter celebration.
2. Pastel Easter Egg Cookies. Coloring eggs is an Easter tradition, so why not color egg cookies too? Add the pretty pastel colors onto iced cookies using Wilton Color Mist™ Food Color Spray.
3. Floppy Ears Bunny Cake. When we say “quick like a bunny”, this is the bunny we mean! OK, you do have to let the fondant and gum paste ears dry for two days, but decorating the cake itself involves just spreading the icing and adding a few quick details. Best of all, this cake couldn’t look cuter on your Easter table!
4. Bunny Pops. Perfect for Easter basket treats, these clever bunny pops are easy to mold using Wilton® Candy Melts® Candy and the Wilton® Bunny Butt Candy Mold.
5. Sprinkle Bunny Cupcakes. Brightly colored cupcakes stand out on your Easter dessert buffet. Wilton nonpareil sprinkle and icing decorations add the burst of bright color and fun.
6. Candy Eggs. Making surprise eggs using Wilton® Candy Melts® lets you eat the candy egg and the candy inside! These eggs are perfect to place in Easter baskets and use in an egg hunt.
7. Little Lamb Mini Cupcakes. Mary may have had a little lamb, but you can have dozens for your Easter party! Your guests will love these easy and adorable Little Lamb Mini Cupcakes. The Easy Lamb Cupcake Decorating Kit comes with lamb-shaped edible icing decorations and mini marshmallows.
8. Speckled Egg Statement Cake. Soft pastel colors make this springtime cake just as beautiful as it is delicious. Simple and classic, this lovely spring cake is sure to be the crowning touch to your Easter brunch.
9. Bunny Butt Doughnuts. These delightful Bunny Butts Doughnuts add cheeky charm to any springtime celebration!
10. Candy Art Cupcakes. Cupcakes decorated with candy shards look springtime spectacular! Make them extra special using Wilton® Limited Edition Vanilla Custard Candy Melts® candy.
11. Easter Carrots Candy-Coated Strawberries. The Easter bunny’s favorite snack is tastier than ever! Give fresh strawberries a dip and a drizzle in Wilton Candy Melts candy, then sprinkle in Wilton colored sugar. It’s an easy treat your family will love a whole bunch!
12. Easter Egg Nest Doughnuts. Here’s a great idea for easy Easter morning treats! Bake your own fresh, delicious doughnuts in the 6-Cavity Doughnut Pan. After all, a doughnut hole makes the perfect space to pipe a nest of Chocolate Decorator Icing you can fill with your favorite jelly bean eggs.
13. Bunny’s Carrot Garden Easter Cupcakes. Create a fun surprise this Easter by piping carrots in delicious chocolate cupcakes. Cake decorating tip 2A gives the carrots their shape and then tip 352 pipes the pull-out stem accents.
14. Dotty the Easter Bunny Cake. Color is popping out all over this spring! Take this cake, where vertical stripes of color create a surprise inside and bubbles of color surround a bunny silhouette outside. Use the Checkerboard Cake Set to easily create the tinted cake for a very special effect.
15. Fluffy Bunny Cake. What makes this Peter Cottontail cake look so cottony? It’s tip 233, which has lots of tiny openings to make pull-out fur so easy!