A Pin a day keeps the boredom away! If you’re on Pinterest, you’re likely facing inspiration overload. Here are the 7 most popular decorating ideas from Wilton’s Pinterest this week. Click on the picture to visit the Pin.
1. Color Swirl Coupler – The Color Swirl Coupler interlocks 3 decorating bags so you can easily decorate treats with 2-3 colors in one motion. It’s perfect for customizing colors for birthdays, graduation parties and more!
2. How to Thin Candy Melts – Learn how to thin Candy Melts candy for the perfect cake pops.
3. 5 New Ways to Use Decorating Tools You Already Have – 5 new ways to use a handful of everyday decorating tools that you probably already own! These new techniques give some of our favorite and most frequently used decorating tools even more use. Take a look at these DIY cake decorating hacks for fresh inspiration and new ideas on how to use the decorating tip, cookie cutter and fondant roller.
4. Pencil Treat Pops – Wilton Pencil Treat Pops from A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts — Push the limits this school year and make something new. These fun and easy cake pops are an adorable way to welcome the new school year and surprise your kids with a fun after school treat!
6. How to Pipe a Flower on a Cupcake – A cupcake top is the perfect spot to plant a flower! Think of the circular surface as a flower nail on which you can pipe petals for a larger-than-life blossom.
Follow Wilton’s Pinterest to get all the latest decorating ideas and inspiration!