Wilton’s team of decorators creates new cakes every day. We add new decorating ideas to the website regularly, and to make sure you haven’t missed any, I’ve gathered them all in one place for you! Check out some of the latest and greatest cake projects from Wilton.com. You’ll find a cake for every occasion – even a first birthday or wedding day. No matter your skill level, there’s something here for everyone!
1. Candy Curl Rainbow Cake. This Candy Curl Rainbow Cake just bursts with color! Embellished with Candy Melts candy curls and triangles, this striking cake really does taste as good as it looks. It’s perfect for any occasion – birthdays, anniversaries, or “just because”. Making the candy curls is easy with a handheld vegetable peeler.
2. Scalloped White Wedding Cake. This classic Scalloped White Wedding Cake is perfect for the modest bride. A simple, yet eye-catching design adds personality to this cake, and you could personalize it even more by using a colored icing to create the dotted design. Offering texture and dimension, this handmade wedding cake is sure to impress.
3. Happy First Birthday Smash Cake. Your little one will love diving into this First Birthday Smash Cake. With a bold teal icing and a cute candy topper, this smash cake is sure to be a hit at the party! Don’t forget your camera, though…with a hungry 1-year-old, this cake won’t last long!
4. Giant Cupcake Cake. Are you crazy for cupcakes? If so, you’re going to love this giant cupcake cake. Not only is this cake in the shape of a cupcake, but it’s embellished with cupcakes, too. Great to use for birthday parties, showers and more, this fun cake is also decorated with meringue cookies, candy bark and other yummy sweets!
5. Piqued Interest Cake. Did this cake catch your attention? Topped with artistic candy shards and embellished with a variety of sprinkles, this cake is nothing short of interesting! Great for a birthday or anniversary, this Piqued Interest Cake is sure to have everyone talking!
6. Purple Persuasion Cake. With bright purple and green dots, this cake is simple, yet striking. Using a special tip and a unique icing technique, this cake is easier than it looks, and is a great way to make a dessert that really stands out!
7. Fondant Wedding Cake. Decorated with marbled pink, purple and orange fondant, this elegant Fondant Wedding Cake is perfect for the budget-friendly bride and great for a small wedding. It is sure to make your special day even more beautiful!
8. Spot of Color Celebration Cake. Perfect for almost any occasion, this Spot of Color Celebration Cake is great for beginning cake decorators.
9. Tulip Cake. Surprise the mom in your life with this stunning Tulip Cake. Beautiful buttercream tulips make this cake perfect for spring, and there is even room on the cake to personalize it, if so desired. Show Mom how much she means to you by making her this beautiful handmade cake!