Fresh fruit, fruit jam or fruit flavoring – all can be found in these yummy fruit filled recipes. No matter what your favorite fruit is, one thing is certain: fruit and cake pairings are always sweet.
1. Peach Bellini Parfaits. Peach Bellini Parfaits invite you to brunch with the best – no reservations needed. Crisp champagne, juicy peach and soft and sweet whipped cream creates the ultimate flavor combination. Peach Bellini filling moistens soft, spongy cake and champagne-flavored cream rounds out all of the flavors. Serve in a fancy glass to complete the cocktail theme!
2. Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Jar Cake. Sunshiny lemon curd, layered with moist lemon poppy seed cake and juicy blueberries, burst with wonderful flavor bite after bite.
3. Raspberry Bars. Sweet raspberry bars or jam add some fabulous flavor to these chewy dessert bars.
4. Lemon Thyme Cake with Grapes. Perk up your pound cake by adding an unexpected pop of savory flavor. This buttery pound cake recipe features subtle undertones of thyme paired with a bright burst of lemon flavor and whole grapes.
5. Berry Trifle Recipe. This trifle is easy to make and the fresh berries make it irresistible. Angel food cake is layered with whipped cream and raspberries, blueberries and strawberries for one satisfying dessert.
6. Lemon Pistachio Blondie. After tasting these lemon and pistachio blondies once, you?ll find any excuse to make them again. And again. Chopped pistachios add spectacular nuttiness and crunch.