A Pin a day keeps the boredom away! If you’re on Pinterest, you’re likely facing inspiration overload. See what’s trending now with the 7 most popular Pins from Wilton’s Pinterest this week. Click on the picture to visit the Pin. Stay on top of the most popular Pins each week by following our Trending Now board! This week, all but two Pins were Halloween treats.
1. Day of the Dead Cookies. Celebrate Día de Muertos — the Day of the Dead —making traditional skull cookies in updated colors. The intense teal, blue, green, gray, purple and orange shades are easy to achieve using the Wilton Color Right Performance Color System.
2. Monster Marshmallows. They look tough-as-nails on the outside, but they’re softies underneath because they’re marshmallows! Complete the quick decorating with Color Mist Food Color Spray and Candy Melts Candy.
3. Devil Meringues. Devilishly clever cookies complete with horns give any Halloween celebration a slightly mischievous edge. The wicked shades of crimson and black are easy to achieve using the Wilton Color Right Performance Color System.
4. Zombie Cookies. Eat their brains! These cookies give any Halloween party a family-fiendish tone! The ghastly green, gray, purple and orange shades are easy to achieve using the Wilton Color Right Performance Color System.
5. Monster Mouthfuls Cupcakes. Mischief-makers find it hard to scream on Halloween when you stuff their faces with treats! The cupcake creatures are colorfully decorated with Wilton Icing Pouches and topped with Large Candy Eyeballs.
6. Peach Bellini Merveilleux. Meringues are easy to make! Learn how to transform those meringues into Marvelous Merveilleux for a delicious dessert, and capture the delicious flavor of a peach bellini using the Treatology Flavor System.
7. Gingerbread Cookie Tree. All the early-bird Christmas planners are still loving this cookie tree! Who wouldn’t want to decorate a Gingerbread Christmas Tree? It’s super easy and looks fantastic as a Christmas centerpiece.
Follow Wilton’s Pinterest to get all the latest decorating ideas and inspiration! Check the blog every Friday to catch up on anything you may have missed.