A Pin a day keeps the boredom away! If you’re on Pinterest, you’re likely facing inspiration overload. See what’s trending now with the 7 most popular Pins from Wilton’s Pinterest this week. Click on the picture to visit the Pin. Stay on top of the most popular Pins each week by following our Trending Now board!
1. Fall Mum Cupcakes: Flower season goes out in a blaze of glory with the rich shades of fall mums. Now that vivid palette of green, gold and purple is gathered on cupcakes which feature beautifully textured decorating techniques. Create all the colors using the Color Right Performance Color System.
2. Fall Leaf Cake: Fall colors are in the air and captured in a swirl of fondant leaves. Create the golden glow at play on each leaf with the easy-to-use Wilton Decorating Air Brush Set and Airbrush Colors.
3. Basketweave Cupcakes: Looks like our different designs with one decorating tip are pretty popular! Don’t just serve the same-old cupcakes at your party. Spice up the celebration with a new technique or two! You can decorate some amazing effects using only tip 47 and your favorite shade of icing. Tip 47 has a smooth and a ridged side, so you can mix it up just by turning the tip!
4. Buttercream Basics: Learn the buttercream basics and decorate cupcakes using swirls, stars, rosettes and other easy techniques!
5. Buttercream Piping Techniques: Learn a wide variety of key piping techniques using buttercream icing in this class. Sign up today for Buttercream Piping Techniques!
6. Football Almond Pretzels: During the game, everyone will be huddling up to snack on these sweet and salty treats! An almond football goes over the middle of a pretzel ring, with easy-melting Wilton Candy Melts filling the gap in your favorite team colors (we went with blue and orange here).
7. Trim the Treat: Looks like some of you are getting a jump start on Christmas! This cookie Christmas Tree popped up in our most popular pins this week.
Follow Wilton’s Pinterest to get all the latest decorating ideas and inspiration! Check the blog every Friday to catch up on anything you may have missed.