I love dipping treats and decorating with Candy Melts™ Candy because they are so versatile. They come in a wide variety of colors and flavors and you can do so much with them – mold candy, pipe with melted Candy Melts, make ganache, make candy clay – the list goes on and on! Check out this list of 10 different ways you can use Candy Melts.
1. Lattice Candy Shell Cupcakes. A fine weave of Candy Melts candy tops these treats with color and lacy texture. Use the Dessert Dome Mold to give the pastel lattice top its perfectly rounded shape.
2. Candy-Coated Apple Football Treats. Dipped apple wedges decorated like footballs make a sweet treat for your favorite playoff celebration, tailgate party or an after-game snack for the tiniest tackle on the team.
3. Modern Candy Swirl Cake. Graphic Candy Melts candy swirls with a pearl dusting bring a modern look to a classic chocolate cake. The Dessert Accents Candy Mold makes it easy to make a perfect candy swirl every time.
4. Sweet Sunflower Candies. Brighten someone’s day with these cute sunflower candies! These candy treats are made by forming little candy cups with Candy Melts, then filled with whipped chocolate ganache for a decadent treat.
5. Cocoa Crested Cherries. A pretty tasty combination makes a pretty and easy fruit treat! Use Candy Melts® Candy and the Jewelry Fondant and Gum Paste Mold as your candy mold for these special-occasion treats.
6. Chocolate Candy Fruit Nut Flowers. Candy clusters are so much prettier when you mold them using Candy Melts and the Daisy Silicone Mold! Each candy or nut topping is kept in its own petal shape for an easy-to-make, perfectly-formed flower.
7. Sweet Candy Embrace Raspberry Cake. Hugged in a blanket of candy, this decadent torte is sure to indulge every palate. Make the textured candy wrap with Candy Melts Light Cocoa Candy for an elegant touch. Finish with fresh raspberries and a dusting of confectioners’ sugar.
9. Nutty Candy Filled Pretzels. Regular pretzels will never be the same once you fill them with Wilton Candy Melts candy and add a sprinkle of chopped nuts. This combination of sweet and salty is fun to make and serve any time of the year and your guests will devour them!
10. Candy Peacock Cupcake. Let’s round out the list with this beautiful candy peacock. After you’ve tried a few candy projects, take your skills to the next level and try making these cupcakes. A symbol of immortality and beauty, the peacock cupcake will be a hit at your next get-together.