One of the best parts about watching the big game is enjoying all of the food! Whether you cheer for salty and sweet treats or root for one that’s just plain sweet, we’ve got some fun and easy ideas that are sure to score a touchdown with your tastebuds.
1. Candy Dipped Football Potato Crisps: These potato crisps are the perfect shape to turn into a salty and sweet football. They’re dipped and decorated with Candy Melts candy. Make a bowl full because no one will be able to eat just one!
2. Candy Football Cupcakes: Create a delicious candy football cupcake topper by piping it freehand with Wilton Light Cocoa Candy Melts candy. Serve these cupcakes as you cheer on your favorite team!
3. Football Almond Pretzels: Another satisfying salty and sweet combo. An almond football goes over the middle of a pretzel ring, with Candy Melts filling the gap in your favorite team colors. Check out how easy they are to make:
4. Candy-Coated Apple Football Treats: Dipped apple wedges decorated like footballs make a sweet treat for your favorite playoff celebration, tailgate party or after-game snack for the tiniest tackle on the team.
5. Football Cupcakes with Candy Goal Posts: Whether tailgating or enjoying the game at home, these cupcakes will definitely be deemed MVP. Pipe the candy goal posts freehand using melted Wilton White Candy Melts® Candy.
Tell us! What will you be making for game day and who are you rooting for?