Whether you’re looking for a recipe that’s savory or sweet, these 5 Easter brunch recipes can’t be beat.
1. Baked Breakfast Egg Tarts. These egg tarts are as easy to make as simple eggs alone, but have the added flavor punch of pesto and cheese.
2. Cinnamon Walnut Swirl Coffee Cake. Coffee cake makes any special breakfast even better. Featuring a sweet cinnamon nut swirl, this attractive tube cake will make your holiday brunch table memorable.
3. Bacon, Cheddar and Chive Corn Muffins. These savory muffins are filled with some of our favorite baked potato toppings. Serve them alongside eggs for breakfast, set them out at brunch or as a side dish with dinner.
4. Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins Recipe. Turn a morning favorite—corn flakes topped with fresh blueberries—into a muffin! These Crunchy Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins are the perfect way to start your day.
5. Mini Goat Cheese Cheesecakes. Elegant little quiches, featuring a savory cheese filling baked in flaky biscuits. So easy and your guests will rave about them.