Whether you’re a candy corn lover or hater, there are plenty of ways to serve up the iconic Halloween treat without the actual flavor.
1. Ring Around the Halloween Cupcakes.Delight Halloween party guests with cupcakes ringed in orange and white buttercream icing. They’re easy to create using our tip 2A!
2. Cereal Treats. Use white, yellow and orange Candy Melts® candy to decorate your favorite crisped rice cereal treat. These triangle treats are fun to serve as an after school treat or at a Halloween party.
3. Mini Doughnuts. Fall colors are showing up on treats as well as trees! Mini doughnuts on a stick colored in yellow, orange and white are a Halloween goodie everyone will love. Bake them in the mini doughnut pan, then decorate them with colorful Candy Melts candy!
4. Cheesecake. It’s the best of both worlds. A delicious cheesecake made to resemble the iconic Halloween candy. The magic begins with our Checkerboard Cake Pan. It allows three different color batters to be baked at the same time.
5. Cake. Fall’s signature treat gets the spotlight in this tri-color cake. With the Easy Layers! Cake Pan Set and the Color Right Performance Color System, you can create five colorful layers to match candy corn shades.
6. Candy Shot Glasses. For adult Halloween parties, spice up the night with candy corn shots served in containers guests can devour, making cleanup easy and delicious.
For those of you who do love candy corn, don’t miss out on the Limited Edition Candy Corn Flavor Candy Melts Candy! Here are two recipes featuring the candy melts.
Brownies: Mix things up for Halloween. Serve candy corn-flavor infused brownies swirled to create the iconic orange and black Halloween color combo.
Cupcakes. Infuse Limited Edition Candy Corn Flavor Candy Melts Candy into cupcake icing.