You’re in Luck! 6 St. Patrick’s Day Treats March 8th, 2016 by Desiree Smith
There’s plenty of ways to spread cheer with these 6 St. Patrick’s Day Treats!
1. Rainbow and Gold Doughnuts. Irish eyes will be smiling with these cute Pot o’ Gold Doughnuts! Featuring a festive green batter and bright Gold Pearlized Sugar, these St. Patrick’s Day sweets are the perfect way to kick off your morning.
2. Cupcakes with Shamrocks and Gold. These cupcakes shine with St. Patrick’s Day spirit and are so easy to make! Project featured for A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts.
3. Shamrock Cookies Filled and Dipped. The candy coated shamrock cookies are filled with mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and chopped nuts. Project featured for Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft.
4. No Bake Grasshopper Pies. Keep your cool for St. Paddy’s and try this no bake grasshopper pie recipe. Chocolate and peppermint combine with marshmallows and whipping cream for one cool, creamy treat.
5. Sparkling Shamrock Cupcakes. Add some sparkle to these simple and sweetly decorated cupcakes. Project featured for Michaels.
6. Candy Shot Glasses. Perfect for serving drinks or dessert, these edible candy shot glasses are a fun way to get in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit!
Desiree is the Public Relations Manager at Wilton. She spends her days monitoring media opportunities, working with newspaper, magazine and television contacts, collaborating with bloggers and handling a variety of other odds and ends. Desiree has a degree in journalism and experience writing for newspapers and television. Outside of Wilton, she enjoys running and planning outings with friends.