These quick and easy Halloween cookie pops are perfect for parties and get-togethers. Start off by using Candy Melts candy to dip and decorate store-bought sandwich cookies, then top your treats with a dash of sparkling sugars. Great for packaging and handing out as favors or to trick-or-treaters, these fun Halloween treats are simple, yet boo-tiful!
Easy Halloween Cookie Pops
- 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Orange Candy Melts Candy
- Black Candy Melts Candy
- Lavender Candy Melts Candy
- Store-bought double-stuffed chocolate sandwich cookies
- Halloween 3-Cell Sugar Sprinkles(Orange, Black and Purple)
- Melt Candy. Melt Black, Orange and Lavender Candy Melts candy, separately, according to package instructions.
- Prep cookie pops. Dip tip of lollipop stick into melted candy color of your choice, then insert into sandwich cookie. Repeat, alternating colors, with remaining cookies. Let set, about 5 minutes.
- Decorate cookie pops. Dip cookie in same candy color as stick. Tap lightly to remove excess. Chill until set, about 5 to10 minutes.Reserve remaining melted candy.
- Transfer remaining melted Orange, Black and Lavender candy into three separate decorating bags. Cut tiny tip in each bag.
- Drizzle pops with alternating candy color, then immediately sprinkle with same color sparkling sugar. Let set, about 5 to 10 minutes.