There is no doubt that you’ll go nuts for this fantastic homemade mini baked donut recipe. Only baked for 6-7 minutes, this easy homemade donut recipe is quick to make and simply delicious. Toss them in some yummy cinnamon sugar or top them off with a sweet chocolate glaze for the ultimate classic baked cake donuts.
Whether you make one dozen or ten dozen, these adorable mini donuts are perfect for any occasion from simple snacks to a big brunch party! You’ll never have to leave the house for some yummy cake donuts ever again.
Baked Mini Donut Recipe
- Mini Donut Baking Pan, 12-Cavity
- Scoop-it Measuring Cups
- Scoop-it Measuring Spoons
- 1 Cup Cake Flour sifted
- ⅓ Cup Granulated sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- ⅓ Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 1 Tablespoon Butter melted
- Non-stick Vegetable pan spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare Mini Donut Pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Add buttermilk, egg and butter; stir until just combined. Fill each doughnut cup approximately 1/2 full with 1 tablespoon of batter. Spread batter around center post to edges of cup.
- Bake 6-7 minutes or until the top of the donuts spring back when touched. Cool in pan 3 minutes; remove to cooling grid. Donuts are best served fresh.Makes about 12 mini donuts.