You’ll earn some serious brownie points with these cute Halloween Brownie Pops! Dipped in Candy Melts candy and topped with festive Halloween sprinkles, these quick and easy treats are fun for parties, favors and more! Kids will love drizzling and decorating these brownie pops for their friends! You can even package them in gift bags and hand them out to neighbors or trick-or-treaters. A quick and easy Halloween treat everyone will love, these brownie pops are all dressed up for Halloween fun!
Halloween Brownie Pops
- Favorite brownie mix or recipe
- Orange Candy Melts Candy
- Black Candy Melts Candy
- Bright White Candy Melts Candy
- Halloween 6-CellSprinkles Mix
- Halloween Sprinkles Mix
- 9 x 13 Oblong Pan
- Cooling Grid
- 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Disposable Decorating Bags
- Bake brownies. Prepare brownie batter following recipe instructions. Bake and cool brownies in 9 x 13 in. pan. Cut brownies into rectangles, measuring 1 ½ x 4in. in size.
- Melt candy. Melt Bright White, Black and Orange Candy Melts candy according to package instructions. Dip tip of lollipop stick into Bright White candy, then insert into brownie. Let set, about 5 minutes
- Decorate brownies. Dip brownie in melted candy color of your choice. Tap gently to remove excess. Chill until set, about 5 to 10 minutes.Fill three decorating bags, separately, with remaining melted Bright White, Orange and Black candy. Cut tiny tip in each bag.Drizzle brownies with alternating color. Top immediately with desired sprinkles.