Perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or any fall occasion or celebration, these Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes are simply gourd-ous! Start off with your favorite cake mix or recipe (we suggest vanilla or pumpkin spice cake!), then ice your cupcakes smooth with vanilla buttercream. Finally, use a tip 32 to pipe pumpkins on the edge of each cupcake. The Pumpkin Sprinkles Mix is the perfect finishing touch, complete with fall-colored jimmies and cute candy pumpkins!
Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Star Decorating Tip 32
- Round Decorating Tip 3
- Favorite cake mix or recipe
- Creamy White Decorator Icing – 4lb. Tub
- Orange Icing Color
- Kelly Green Icing Color
- Pumpkin Sprinkles Mix
- Bake cupcakes. Prepare cake batter following recipe instructions. Bake and cool cupcakes in standard white cupcake liners.
- Ice cupcakes. Using spatula and white decorator icing, ice cupcakes smooth. Reserve remaining icing.
- Tint icing. Using remaining icing and Orange icing color, tint 1 cup icing orange. Using Kelly Green icing color, tint ¼ cup icing green. Prepare decorating bag with tip 32 and orange icing. Prepare second decorating bag with tip 3 and green icing
- Decorate cupcakes. Using the star technique, pipe three pumpkins of various heights on each cupcake. Using green icing, pipe stem on each pumpkin. Place candy pumpkins and sprinkles around piped pumpkins.