These heart-shaped brownie bites are a delicious and fun treat you can make for your loved ones this Valentine’s Day. Topped with a drizzle of Candy Melts candy and some fun sprinkles, these treats are perfect for kids and adults alike!
Everyone is sure to love these cute Valentine’s Day brownies. Topped with an assortment of melted Candy Melts candy and Valentine’s Day sprinkles, these tasty chocolate treats are perfect for gifting to your sweetheart!
Begin by baking a batch of your favorite brownie recipe. You can use a homemade recipe or a store-bought mix. Once cooled, cut out your brownies using a small heart-shaped cutter, then decorate however you’d like!
A fun project for the whole family to do together, these heart-shaped brownie bites are the perfect Valentine’s Day treat.
How to Make Heart-Shaped Brownies
- Other helpful tools: scissors
- Step 1: Prepare the Brownies
- Prepare your brownie batter following the recipe instructions. Bake in a 9 x 13 in. pan. Let your brownies cool completely before cutting.
Step 2: Cut the Brownies
- Using the smooth side of the smallest heart cutter in the set, cut out as many brownies as you can. If you’re using your own heart-shaped cutter, try to find one about 2 inches in size.
- Transfer the cut brownies to a cooling grid or parchment paper-covered cake board.
- How to Use the Brownie Scraps• Use them to make cake balls or cake pops• Break up the scraps and sprinkle on top of ice cream• Snack on them!You can also freeze the scraps for later. Simply place them in a resealable plastic bag and freeze until ready to eat!
Step 3: Decorate!
- Place 1 oz. (about 2 tablespoons) of Bright White and Bright Pink candy in decorating bags. Melt the candy in the microwave following the instructions on the packaging.
- Cut a tiny tip off the end of each bag, then drizzle candy over the cut brownies. Immediately top with whichever sprinkles you desire.
- Let your brownies set at room temperature for about 5 to 10 minutes before serving.