- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 package (1.5 ounces) reduced sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 package (12 ounces) wonton wrappers
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup finely chopped Tomato (about 1 medium)
- 3 tablespoons chopped Fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare 48 cavity mini muffin pan with vegetable pan spray.
- Prepare large skillet with vegetable pan spray. Cook ground beef over medium-high heat 5-6 minutes or until beginning to brown, stirring to crumble meat. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and cook 6 minutes longer, or until cooked through. Stir in tomato sauce and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Carefully press wonton wrappers into prepared pan to form a cup. Spray each wonton with vegetable pan spray. Divide meat evenly into wonton cups and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown, rotating pan halfway through baking time. Cool in pan on cooling grid 5 minutes, then remove to serving plate. Top evenly with sour cream, chopped tomato and chives. Serve warm.
Makes 4 dozen.
Share Your Treats!
Be sure to tag your photo