This tasty pretzel bark is perfect for those who love the salty/sweet combo! Topped with freeze-dried strawberries, granola and pretzels, this chocolate strawberry bark is great for gifting to friends, family and Valentines!
Strawberry Bark for Valentine’s Day
- Other Helpful Tools: Scissors, Spatula, Sharp Knife
- Step 1: Melt the Candy
- Using a double boiler or the microwave, melt both bags of Light Cocoa Candy Melts candy. Check out our post on How to Melt Candy Melts Candy for tips and tricks!
- Pour the melted candy into your 9 x 13 in. cookie pan.If needed, use a spatula to smooth out the melted candy.
Step 2: Top the Bark
- Top the melted candy with pretzel twists, freeze-dried strawberries and granola. For a little color and texture, sprinkle on some nonpareils, confetti and heart sprinkles.
- Place your bark in the fridge to harden, about 10 minutes.
- Prepare a decorating bag with 1 oz. (about 2 tablespoons) Bright White candy. Melt the candy in the microwave following the instructions on the packaging.
- Cut a tiny tip off the end of the bag and drizzle the melted candy over your bark. Place it back in the fridge to set, about 5 minutes.
Step 3: Cut and Serve
- Once everything has set, remove the bark from the pan. Cut it into pieces and enjoy!