Whether you’re looking to bake up a batch of whimsical Halloween brownies or some spooky sweet supernatural cocktails, this list of 50 easy Halloween treats for spooky season is sure to get you in the spirit! Boo appetite!
Trick or treat, give me something sweet to eat! While Halloween candy certainly has its place, there’s nothing like a Halloween sweets table filled with some homemade super easy to make treats. From brownies to cupcakes, cookies to cocktails, these easy Halloween treat ideas are perfect for celebrating this season.
1. Spooky Spider Cupcakes
Looking for an easy Halloween cupcake decorating idea? These Spooky Spider Cupcakes are just the thing! Use candy eyeballs, icing pouches and mini chocolate sandwich cookies to decorate these fun cupcakes. Your friends will love them!
2. Ghost Brownies
3. Fun Halloween Candy Bark
4. Candy Corn Cookies
5. Mini Donut Halloween Treats
6. Witch’s Brew Mocktail
7. Shrunken Head Baked Apples
8. Frankenstein Rice Cereal Treats
9. Graveyard Halloween Brownie Cake
10. Monster Chomper Halloween Donuts
11. Candy Ghost Halloween Cupcakes
12. Monster Marshmallow Pops
13. Candy Corn Shot Glasses
14. Halloween Donut Hole Pops
15. Evil Halloween Candy Apples
16. Eye Scare You Halloween Donuts
17. Bright Neon Halloween Cookies
18. Halloween Cake Pop Toes
19. Easy Cauldron Donuts
20. Witch Hat Cookie Cupcake Cones
21. Mini Monster Face Halloween Pies
22. Candy Monster Scar Shot Glasses
23. Creepy Skull Cake
24. Ooey Goey Zombie Intestine & Brain Cupcakes
25. Evil Eyes Halloween Cake
26. Pumpkin Brownie Bites
27. Surprised Spider Mini Donuts
28. Brain Cupcakes
29. Monster Halloween Shot Glasses
30. Here's Looking at Boo! Candy Pops
31. Candy Corn Treats
32. Apple Pie Potion
33. Candy Corn Mini Donuts
34. Totally Textured & Elegant Halloween Cupcakes
These elegant Halloween cupcakes are perfect for a spook-tacular Halloween party!
35. Bat and Moon Meringue Pops
Light and airy, these Bat and Moon Meringue Pops are a simple treat that won’t weigh you down! Great for Halloween parties, showers and more, these crispy, sweet cookie pops are a decadent delight you’re sure to love.
36. Easy Halloween Cookie Pops
These quick and easy Halloween cookie pops are perfect for parties and great for handing out as favors or to trick-or-treaters.
37. Classic Pumpkin Pie with Fall Leaf Pie Crust
Dress up your pumpkin pie with colorful Fall leaf pie crust. This beautiful pumpkin pie is sure to impress!
38. Creepy Green Witch Finger Cookies
Whether you’re a good witch or a bad witch, you’re sure to love these sweet and buttery Witch Finger Cookies!
39. Halloween Salted Turtle Cookie Cups
If you’re a fan of salty-and-sweet, you will love these ooey gooey salted caramel turtle cups.
40. Nutty Candy Filled Pretzels
These sweet and salty candy filled pretzels are a scary good treat everyone is sure to love.
41. Festive Fall Candy Tree Cupcakes
Delight in the colors of autumn with these Festive Fall Candy Tree Cupcakes.
42. Fall Favorite Lollipops
Dress up Candy Melts Candy pops in fall colors and you have discovered a new fall favorite treat–great for parties, treat bags, trick–or-treat!
43. Chocolate Caramel Filled Apples
Chocolate apples drizzled with caramel sauce and chopped pecans is the perfect Halloween treat. This easy twist on candy apples will be ready in no time!
44. Halloween Brownie Pops
Dipped in Candy Melts candy and topped with festive Halloween sprinkles, these quick and easy treats are fun for parties, favors and more!
45. S'mores Candy Apples
These candy dipped apples are sure to bring smiles to any Fall celebration. Dip your favorite, fresh apples into Wilton Light Cocoa Candy Melts candy, and then add marshmallows, graham crackers and mini chocolate chips.
46. Cocoa Candy Dipped Caramel Candy
Why choose between creamy caramel and decadent chocolate when you can have both with these delicious Cocoa Candy Dipped Caramel Candy Apples. These candy dipped apples are perfect for Halloween treat tables and are sure to be hit at your haunted party.
47. Caramel Apple Fall Cupcakes
Candy apples are a fall staple, but here’s an even more decadent dessert; caramel apple cupcakes. These cupcakes are full of spice, peanuts and caramel flavors,
48. Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes
Perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or any fall occasion or celebration, these Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes are simply gorgeous and delicious!
49. Starry Night Chocolate Eclairs
Filled with vanilla pudding and topped with nonpareils and buttercream stars, these elcairs are great for beginners and are sure to be a hit at your next party or gathering.
50. Fall Glazed Brownie Bites
Moist, fudgy and topped with a bright ornage pumpkin, these delicious brownie bites are a perfect fall treat!
Need a few more fun Halloween treat ideas to inspire you during spooky season? Explore even more delicious Halloween cakes, cookies and cupcakes, online from Wilton!
So, which of these Halloween dessert ideas is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below or take a picture of your devilish desserts and tag us on Instagram @wiltoncakes!