Impress loved ones with this Homemade Valentines Day Chocolate box filled with sweets and treats. Dip and drizzle fruit, cookies, pretzels, popcorn, nuts and more with Candy Melts Candy for the perfect Valentine’s day chocolate gift or to say “I love you” any time of the year.
Homemade Valentine’s Day Chocolate Box
- Prepare cake board with parchment paper.
Melt Candy Melts Candy
- In four separate bowls, melt White, Red, Dark Cocoa and Pink Candy Melts candy, according to package instructions. .
- Individually dip dried fruit pieces, cookies, nuts, cereal treat shapes, popcorn and pretzels into Candy Melts candy color of choice, tapping each lightly on the edge of the bowl to smooth and remove excess candy.
- Set on prepared cake board.
- Prepare a decorating bag with the desired color of Candy Melts candy. Drizzle over top of fruit and dessert pieces.
- Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes or until set.
- Place candies in mini cupcake liners and arrange in a heart-shaped gift box lined with tissue paper.
Check out more tips and tricks!
When you want to create mouth-watering candy-coated sweets like cake pops, dipped fruit, pretzels or lollipops, our Candy Melts® candy is your go-to.
Are your Candy Melts too thick for dipping or drizzling? If you’re wondering how to make Candy Melts thinner, you’ve come to the right place.
Wilton Candy Melts candy makes for a fun and colorful addition to your treats. Great for cake pops, cookies, molded candies and more, Candy Melts candy is just as easy to use as it is to eat!
Whether you’re baking for the family or a whole bunch of kids, these Valentine’s Day cupcakes are a great way to show your love. Not only are cupcakes great for beginners, they’re also easy to transport and decorate, making them the ideal treat for classroom parties, office gatherings or brunches out with the girls.
Nothing says ‘I love you’ quite like a batch of homemade cookies. This year, skip the store-bought stuff and bake up a batch of Valentine cookies< your sweetheart will love.