- 1 package Whipped Icing Mix
- Jimmies Sprinkle Assortment
- 2/3 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 & 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup butter, softened (1-1/2 sticks)
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 packages lemon instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare 13 in. x 9 in. pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In food processor, process macadamia nuts and coconut until finely chopped. Add flour and butter; process until mixture forms a ball. Press dough into prepared pan.
- Bake 19-21 minutes or until browned at edges. Let cool completely on cooling grid.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and lemon zest with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in 1 cup prepared Whipped Icing.
- Spread mixture over crust.
- In large bowl, whisk lemon pudding mix and milk for two minutes until thickened. Spread over cream cheese layer and top with remaining whipped icing.
- Chill dessert at least one hour or until ready to serve.
Share Your Treats!
Be sure to tag your photo