If you go nuts for peanut butter, you’re going to love this sweet and delicious Peanut Butter Cake Filling. Made using your favorite creamy peanut butter, this cake filling tastes amazing in between chocolate cake layers or piped into banana cupcakes. Combine it with a drizzle of melted chocolate for the ultimate cake filling!
Peanut Butter Cake Filling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar (confectioners’ sugar)
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter and butter.
- Beat on medium speed with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes or until mixture is well combined.
- Add confectioners’ sugar and continue to beat until smooth.
- Add heavy cream, and beat on medium for 1-2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
Check Out More Tips & Tricks!
Cake Baking & Serving Guide
Whether you need to know how many servings your cake will yield or how much batter or icing you need to fill your pan, this cake sizes and cake serving chart will help you figure it out!
How to Avoid Common Cake Baking Mistakes
Whether you’re new to baking or you’re just looking to fine-tune your skills, these tips and tricks for baking a perfect cake will help you get great results every time.
Cake Bakeware 101: How to Prepare a Cake Pan and More
Wondering how to get perfect cake layers? It’s actually easier than you think! By choosing the right pan and preparing it properly, you can bake delicious cake layers that will be ready to decorate in no time!
Buttercream Frosting Tips and Tricks
Making your own buttercream from scratch is a great way to add flavor and personal flair to your cakes and cupcakes, but if your butter is too soft or the room is too hot, your frosting may not come out as desired.
21 Easy Baking Recipes for Kids
From buttery sweet sugar cookies to savory crackers, these easy baking recipes for kids are great for every palate.
Pastry Cream Filling
Raspberry Cake Filling
How to Fill & Layer a Cake
Decadent Chocolate Cake
Strawberry Cream Filling